Cedar Year 3-4 Class
On the morning of Wednesday 16th October, Year 4s will be attending the Winter Festival sports event at Bottisham Village College, where they will take part in Football activities and play Capture the Flag. We will be departing from school straight after assembly, as the event starts at 09.30. It finishes at 11.30, so we should be back at school well in time for lunch time. Fingers crossed for good weather but please ensure that your child is dressed appropriately for the forecast (tracksuit bottoms, fleece jumper and waterproof coat - maybe even hats and gloves).
Children will be in groups of 7 or 8. There will be 5 groups. Ideally, I would like an adult with each group. Mrs Stocking and I will be attending so I would appreciate 3 parent helpers to accompany us there, around the activities and back to school. If you would like to volunteer please email the office (email@example.com).
I hope your child enjoys the event.
- year 3&4 home learning books.pdf
- Y3-4 production - postponed 16.3.20.pdf
- Yr 3 and 4 Production - What a Knight 5.3.20.pdf
- Year 3 and 4 Costume letter for School Production 13.2.20.pdf
- Bikeability 28.1.20 Year 4.pdf
- Cambs L1 Consent Form 2019-20 28.1.20 Year 4.pdf
- Year 3 and 4 Spring Term Topic Web 2020 10.1.20.pdf
- Year 3 and 4 Spring letter to parents 2020 10.1.20.pdf
- Burwell House 10.1.20.pdf
- Burwell House Parents Talk 2020.pdf
- Year 3 and 4 Ancient Egypt Day - 12.12.19.pdf
- Burwell House parents presentation letter 6.12.19..pdf
- History off the Page letter to parents 2.12.19.pdf
- G-suite permission letter 2019 31.10.19.pdf
- Year 3 and 4 Sedgwick letter 30.9.19.pdf
- Burwell 2020 - First Parents letter.pdf
- Year 3 and 4 Topic Web Autumn 2019.pdf
- Year 3 and 4 Autumn letter to parents 2019.pdf