Salary: Scale 5, point 12-17
Permanent - 30 hours per week – 41 weeks per year
Required to start May / June 2022
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and responsible Finance Offer to join our friendly team.
The main duties of the role include:
- Dealing with all the day to day financial matters, including correspondence, orders, invoices and payments.
- Monitoring expenditure and budgetary performance to ensure that spending is within approved limits and in accordance with adopted procedures and regulations.
- Coordinating the use of the Every system to manage maintenance contracts and liaising with the Head of Premises and Operations over repairs and routine inspection/servicing.
We can offer:
- Hard-working colleagues and governors who care passionately about our school and local community
- High-quality professional development
- A highly supportive Trust Central Finance team
We are seeking a team member who wishes to make a significant contribution to the school in order to benefit the children in our care. In return, we can offer an opportunity to work and develop within an innovative and collaborative multi-academy trust. You will be joining a friendly and postive team working alongside colleagues in a supportive environment.
Interested applicants are most welcome to arrange a telephone conversation if they would like further information about the role.
Please contact our HR Officer, Elizabeth Fletcher at email@example.com for an application form.
Anglian Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment and staff in regulated activity will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check and a barred list check. Certificates of Good Conduct and other checks may be requested if applicable.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. Our policies for Ex-Offenders, GDPR and Recruitment can be found on our website: www.anglianlearning.org
We value diversity and welcome applications from all, including those with protected characteristics under the Equality Act. Flexible working will be considered.
Closing date and shortlisting: Thursday 5th May 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 11th May 2022