Elm Year 3-4 Class
Mrs Ociepko teaches on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with Mrs Walker teaching Thursday and Friday. They are supported by teaching assistant, Mrs Barrett.
- Y3 4 SRE Parent Notification Letter 4.7.19.pdf
- Milton Maize Maze Parent Letter 21.6.19.pdf
- Year 3 and Year 4 Sports for All Preparation Notes 11.06.19.pdf
- Elm Class Newsletter Spring 2019.pdf
- Year 3 and 4 Homework Spring 2.pdf
- Year 3-4 Class Newsletter Spring Term.pdf
Have a browse of some of our super Viking story front covers in the style of Nick Sharratt, and do join us for our class assembly on Tuesday 25th June at 9.30am.
We hope to put up a range of the children's work for you to enjoy regularly throughout the term. Elm class have been busy. Have a look at some of our self portraits, Roald Dahl and Horrid Henry stories.
Below we are working on making shields for our Roman Topic.